Making a lot of money (credits) fast and safe is one of any commander’s priority in Elite: Dangerous. Unfortunately, it’s not always so easy… This is a new series of guide posts where I’ll talk about how I currently make money in Elite. The date is also in the title for obvious reasons. Ok, let’s get on with it…
- Get a long range ship (ASP Explorer, Diamondback Explorer, etc) and fit it with an Advanced Discovery Scanner, a Planetary Vehicle Hangar and a SRV. Then head to Fehu. It’s roughly 400 LY away from Sol. Once there, dock at Frigschneck’s Resort;
- Here, accept all “Civil War Surface Installation Scan Missions“. Bounce around Open, Solo and Private until you fill your mission list;
- Undock, leave the station and use your ADS to scan the System. All your missions will be updated;
- You need to land on the planet where your objective is located… which is almost always Fehu 6 B. Approach the planet until your navigation panel looks like this:
- Head to the Search zone and land within 300 meters. Then, deploy your SRV, approach the base and scan the large structure to complete all of your missions instantly. No fighting required. Be careful though, you will probably become wanted so you need to go back to your ship fast and take off.
- Jump to the nearest system and wait a few minutes to clear your wanted status (or suicide into the planet if you’re into that kind of thing) then head back to Frigschneck’s Resort and claim your mission rewards.
Congratulations! You just made easy money (credits)! Rinse and repeat! Hope this helps.
Fly dangerous, CMDRs!